Nice style, it would do well as a print or even on a t-shirt. It would be even sweeter if it was fighting a unicorn. Damn uppity unicorns. Show us what you've done lately. Something dreamy, I'm sure. Hope all is well.
I've been busy with life lately...but I got ideas and the creative taps are dripping-just need some time to put a bucket under 'em and collect the bounty.
Unicorns are serious business-uppity? YES. they are the poodles of the equestrian group. Maybe it's time for a tricorn?
3 Comments:
I love this image SO MUCH IT HURTS...
Good to see you back in the saddle man....send me an email and lemme know what is happening on your end.
Pedro
Yo James,
Nice style, it would do well as a print or even on a t-shirt. It would be even sweeter if it was fighting a unicorn. Damn uppity unicorns. Show us what you've done lately. Something dreamy, I'm sure. Hope all is well.
--B
Thanks Y'all...
I've been busy with life lately...but I got ideas and the creative taps are dripping-just need some time to put a bucket under 'em and collect the bounty.
Unicorns are serious business-uppity? YES. they are the poodles of the equestrian group. Maybe it's time for a tricorn?
Post a Comment
<< Home