Random bits & Bobs of animation design by James Wright
posted by James at 8:57 AM
Whew! I can smell that guy from here. Nice rendition, I like his nostrils. Assuming this part of the cowboy themed work posted earlier? Good to see you active.--B
Thanks Mr. Tobin. Yup, I was/am on a cowboy kick.
HOORAYYYY!!! James is back......I am about to post my drawing of STAN!!.......WHERE'z Mark at?I hope we can talk soon,P
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Whew! I can smell that guy from here. Nice rendition, I like his nostrils. Assuming this part of the cowboy themed work posted earlier? Good to see you active.
--B
Thanks Mr. Tobin. Yup, I was/am on a cowboy kick.
HOORAYYYY!!!
James is back......I am about to post my drawing of STAN!!.......WHERE'z Mark at?
I hope we can talk soon,
P
Post a Comment
<< Home