Mark (the man shark)

Some time ago Pedro and I got into a chat about man sharks and shark men and, inevitably, a line in the sand was drawn. The timing for this less than epic battle was probably not the most appropriate with all that each of us had going on. Wars never are. Anyway, in the left corner, weighing in at 156 lbs and hailing from Rockport, MA, 'the half fish with a death wish'-MARK THE MAN SHARK!!!

5 Comments:
James-
This is tough. Mark vs Stan. Mansharks and Sharkmen should learn to get along. Nice work, great armpits. Good to see you back.
--B
Thanks Brendan. They would be better off working together to do good,but in the world of sharkmen and mansharks-it's not going to happen in our lifetime.
YES. Should we make a dummy blog to judge thes out....I like how you treated Mark. Sorta made me think of the shark man from CABIN BOY. I think you got a good vantage point too. While I was drawing stan I almost gave him the Kimbo Slice style facial hair and chest carpet... I also like how we both defaulted to some sorta weapon.....in hand....I almost gave stan and Anchor.... Or big bottle with a model ship in it.
Love the work and its good to see you back.....I am ready for the next challenge whenever you are.
P
i just realized that this sort of looks like me with a celtics jersey on.... I know I have had that mustache sidbeburns combo...and I have that head band...
Saddly, no nunchucks though...
Hope to see more art soon.
P
Hilarious! Great linework!
Post a Comment
<< Home